Monday, May 18, 2009

x)

Hit J8 with bestF. I was late for an hour, and she waited. She ignored me when i met her, she's vvvv pissed. Lol. Sorry bestf! ):

Managed to get tickets for 17 again.


He's super handsome. I was just looking at him throughout the movie. He's hot hot & shuai laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

HAHA, okay. Enough.
Some photos taken today, But then i dont want to post it. Cause i seriouly have BIG HUGE BLACK DEEP PANDA eyes. Big thanks to midnight oil burning.

n the end, I treated her sweets & popcorns. We smuggled in stuffs to eat in the theatre. Like we always do.

Next, Trained to AMK hub. Bcause bestF want to grab something to eat at the food fair. But as soon as we got there, There's no more food fair. It's over left w an empty space. Lol, wasted trip.
Went ntuc to get pocky & yamyam instead. She super choosy & picky. 5 mins ltr, both of us started choosing. 10 mins ltr, Im done & she's not. 20 mins later, She's still not. Until i got to drag her to the counter to get our items paid.
Gosh, Auntie BestF I have.

Talked & chit chit non stop. Everytime when im w her. We have alot of things to talked/gossip about. Mouth couldnt stop moving. Board the same bus, Then went home.

I CANT WAIT TO GET MY NEW PHONE! Mummy, please be free & bring me to some hello/singtel shop. I promise to be good to it, not going to let it fall from 2 storeys high from the overhead bridge ever again. Haha

Dead tired. Bath & slept the moment i got home, I need coughing syrups badly. Coughing sucks. Super ultra irritating. Get up umpteen times just to get myself a sip of warm water & strepsils to soothe my throat.

30 eclipse isnt of any use. Totally useless. ):
Gg over to xuan's house tomorrow. Primary one school kid. He's cute okay.

Here's a photo of him.












you can't spot me!



















OKAY, shall end here. I will try to post again when I'm free.

No comments: